RoboCapa

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Window Project



I really enjoyed doing this project. I picked for me to be looking out the window at a panda. I chose a panda because they are my favorite animal and it would be really great to live in a place where I could look out my window every morning and see a little panda. I put a bed in the room too because I'm always exhausted and a lot of the time I wish I could be spending sleeping in my bed. I also put a Deadsy poster up because they are my favorite band. Over the years my taste in music has changed drastically but I've always loved Deadsy. I have a cork board with pictures of my friends and little sister up because my friends are a big part of my life and I always like them to be with me. I put a treadmill in just for kicks because I tried out Cross Country for the first time last year and it's the sport I'm most passionate about now so it represents my love for running. I also put a walk in closet, because I have a lot of clothes, mostly hand-me-downs, and I think it would be really great to have enough things to fill a walk in closet. Finally I put a Twix in my hand, only because they are the most delicious candy bar/cookie ever.

2 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger chilindrina said...

this one is one of the best, fo sho.

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger K-10 House said...

I DID TOO COMMENT IT!!! THIS THING IS BEYOND MY CONTROL!!! IM SOOOOoOoOoOORY!.......i will critique it tomorrow.... deal?...ok good

 

Post a Comment

<< Home